orgvue Support uses Zendesk for issue management.
We do not use the Zendesk system for holding or transmitting sensitive data.
With that in mind, please take the following into account
- Please DO NOT send sensitive data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we need a file to troubleshoot say an upload problem, we will ask that the client sends just the header row through with a handful of lines of data, but that the data must be anonymised
- If we need the full, unanonymised data, this MUST be passed through the client's tenant's files endpoint (and never transferred into Zendesk)
- If a password is ever included in a ticket we are able to remove that information using a Zendesk plugin - 'Ticket Redaction App'
- When pasting screensnips into the ticket which show sensitive info, use the screensnipper's tool to blank out the sensitive data (for example this would include names but not position titles)
- In extreme circumstances we may have to delete an entire ticket (and an explanation would be provided)