For details on how to contact Orgvue Support please see Contacting Orgvue Support
Orgvue Support uses Zendesk for issue management.
If you are part of the Orgvue team and are reporting an issue on behalf of a customer, please make sure to indicate who the customer is.)
We do not use the Zendesk system for holding or transmitting sensitive data.
With that in mind, please take the following into account
- Please DO NOT send sensitive data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we need a file to troubleshoot say an upload problem, we ask that you send just the header row through with a handful of lines of data, but that the data must be anonymised
- If we need the full, unanonymised data, this MUST be passed through the tenant's files endpoint (and never transferred into Zendesk)
- If a password is ever included in a ticket we are able to remove that information using a Zendesk plugin - 'Ticket Redaction App'
- When pasting screensnips into the ticket which show sensitive info, use the screensnipper's tool to blank out the sensitive data (for example this would include names but not position titles)
- In extreme circumstances we may have to delete an entire ticket (and an explanation will be provided)
Please sign in to leave a comment.