Once you have built the colour palette script which is to be used across the whole tenant you must register it at the tenant level. The following instructions explain how to do this.
1. Ensure that your account has the role of 'superadmin' added. (Note: all users must have either 'user' or 'admin' in their roles in the Users dataset. The 'superadmin' role by itself does not include 'admin' rights.)
2. Once the superadmin role has been added to your user profile, sign in to the tenant and you will see that you now have access to the Configuration tab.
3. Click on the Configuration tab and open the Scripts dataset. (Note that it is essential that the Scripts dataset is tagged with 'view:user', otherwise users will not benefit from the changes.)
4. Once the dataset has opened (there are no records within it), hold the Ctrl key down and left click on the OrgVue logo top left of the screen to reveal the Settings dialogue box.
5. Find the Colour Palettes script (you many need to scroll down).
6. Click on the Colour Palettes script to reveal the Edit dialogue box.
7. If you wish to remove the existing colour palette script click on the 'Clear' button. (This will remove the existing colour palette script. If you wish to save this script, before you click 'Clear', press Ctrl + C to copy the script, then open a text editor and paste (Ctrl + V) the script into that editor, then save it somewhere safe.)
8. Alternatively you can simply add your own colour palette so that both the default and yours are available to all users, but make sure the two palettes have different names.
9. Go to your prepared colour palette script, select all of it and copy it (Ctrl + C).
10. Now go back to the Settings dialogue box and click on the '+' alongside 'Scripts'.
11. A 'New script' dialogue box will open. Press Ctrl + V and close the dialogue box.
12. This will have added your script to the list. Check the list of scripts to see it is there (it will take the name used in the first line of the script).
13. Select Refresh from the top menu bar to enable the new colours: