Once you have built the colour palette script which is to be used across the whole tenant you must then register it at the tenant level. The following instructions explain how to do this.
1. Ensure that your account has the role of 'superadmin' added to the existing role of admin. (Note: all users must have either 'user' or 'admin' in their roles in the Users dataset. The 'superadmin' role by itself does not include 'admin' rights.)
2. Once the superadmin role has been added to your user profile, sign in to the tenant and you will see that you now have access to the Configuration tab Click on this tab and you will see that there are a number of datasets already in there.
3. Click on the '+' sign top right of the screen to create a new dataset. Call it 'Custom Scripts'.
4. Hold the Ctrl key down and left click on the OrgVue logo top left of the screen to open the Settings dialogue box.
5. Go to your prepared colour palette script in the text editor, select all of it and copy it to the clipboard (Ctrl + C).
6. Go back to OrgVue and click on the '+' alongside the word 'Scripts' to open the 'New script' dialogue box and press Ctrl and V at the same time. You will see the name of your script appear.
7. Close the 'New script' and 'Settings' dialogue boxes. Save and then close the dataset.
8. Tag the dataset with 'scripts' and 'view:user,guest'. The 'scripts' tag means that the system will recognise it as a dataset which contains scripts, the 'view:user,guest' tag means that users of both this tenant and any of its sub-tenants will be able to use the scripts that you add to this dataset.
9. Log out of your OrgVue session, close the browser tab and close your browser session completely.
10. Sign back in to OrgVue and you will now be able to use your new colour palette (along with all the existing colour palettes which exist in the system provided Scripts dataset in the Configuration tab) with any dataset in the tenant.