This is an overview of the high level essentials required in tenant administration.
Activating OrgVue Accounts
- If you are added to OrgVue for the first time, you will receive an activation email from email@example.com.
- Once you have selected the link in the activation email you can set a password and gain access to OrgVue
- If you get added to additional tenants in OrgVue, you will see an activation email to confirm this: no action is required from you.
Adding/Removing Tenant Users
- As a tenant Administrator, you have all the rights needed to add (and remove) other users, including other Admins. This functionality is explained here.
Resetting User Passwords
- There is a link to let users reset passwords on the main login page, see Forgot Password link on the OrgVue login page
- The same approach should taken if a user reports they did not receive an Activation Mail for a new OrgVue account.
Locked OrgVue Accounts
- Multiple password failures in sequence will cause the account to be locked, and a corresponding message will be shown on the login screen. To avoid this, if your login is unsuccessful twice in sequence, you should request a password reset.
- Once locked, it is not possible for Administrators to override the lock, but the account will unlock automatically after 1 hour
- A user can always unlock their own account by running the Forgot Password request as above: they do not need to wait for the timeout
OrgVue User Unable to see all Tenants
- When you login to OrgVue you will see a list of tenants to which you have access.
- If you see no list and drop direct into the tenant after login, logout of OrgVue and ensure you untick the Remember Me option from the main login page, see image above
- When you login again you will see the full list of tenants to which you have access
- The OrgVue Support Knowledgebase is available at the URL below to enable self-service. This has been optimised for keyword search so searching on single words works better than sentences.
Alternatively, click the Submit a Request button shown at the top of Knowledgebase pages and complete the form to provide details of your query.
- Otherwise contact:
call: +44 (0) 203 355 8008