When working with OrgVue (and exploring the Portal), you will notice that OrgVue uses some symbols and colours to help you track changes.
These are shown below.
Cell text colouring - indicates change since last save
- Blue - indicates new values added
- Green - indicated updated values
- Red - indicates deleted values
Note, these colours will be removed once the data is saved
Glowing save icon
- The save button turns gold to indicate there are unsaved changes
- The save button reverts to its normal appearance once the save is done