These options are available from within the dataset, on the top right hand side below the logout button:
You can save a particular Dashboard or Chart for later use by pinning Reports, which can be handy for sharing with other users, but any of the types of "view" from the left hand menu can be saved as a report.
The default save name will be either blank or the last save name but you can choose the name by editing the text box at the time of save. The recommendation is that you include time-stamp as part of the file name so you have a basic archive of reports, unless you specifically want to overwrite a previously saved report.
You can access previously-saved reports from the drop down next to the pin icon.
Snapshot is effectively the equivalent of print but with multiple options:
1.Click on the camera icon on the top right-hand corner of the toolbar
2.On the Snapshot Dialogue simply enter a name for your output file and select whether it will be a PDF, PPT or Image file
The default Snapshot name will be the dataset name but you can choose the name by editing the text box at the time of save. The recommendation is that you include time-stamp as part of the file name so you have a basic archive of snapshots.
3.Click on ‘Take Snapshot’
- You can export any of your charts in the current view from OrgVue as either a PDF, a Powerpoint or an image file
- Choosing PDF options allow for infinite zooming due to vector graphics rendering
- The PowerPoint option creates PPT slides with nodes as PowerPoint objects, so within PowerPoint you can e.g. Ungroup any collection of nodes you wish, then drag / drop them around on the slide to edit the visual layout.
- You can export multiple ‘Pages’ of your dataset, cut by any dimensions and levels you like using OrgVue’s Pagination feature which is located on the Side Panel
- You can choose to email the report directly to any email address.