Documentation release date:2nd February 2017
New dashboard landing page
- Org Analytics
- Time Series
- Optional display of the Gantt Chart itself, its time range (for scaling), and granularity
- Optional display of a Footer to summarise a chosen metric over a time period
- If both start and end properties have values set, the bar has handles on both ends. If any of the two handles extends beyond the timeline, an arrow is shown at the origin to jump to that date.
- If neither start date nor end date properties have values set, then a + button is provided to set the dates.
- If no end date property value is set, then the bar logically extends for ever. The bar is represented as dashed lines at the maximum date in the data (or today, if that is greater).
- Finally, if there is only an end date value set, or the end date is set earlier than the start date, then a diamond is used to represent a milestone.
- If an employee starts and ends within the same month, the employee will make no contribution to FTE at all, unless they leave on the last day of the month, in which instance they will contribute 1 full FTE to that month
- If an employee starts and ends during two consecutive months, the employee will make 1 full FTE to the first month only, unless they leave on the last day of the second month, in which instance they will contribute 1 full FTE to the first month, and also 1 full FTE to the second month
- Single Measure
- Multiple Measures
- Gender Pay Gap
- Total Headcount
- Mean and median pay gaps;
- Mean bonus gap;
- Proportion of employees who received bonus;
- Salary quartiles
A vs B Survey
Core feature enhancements
Fixing the height of cards
Cloning node(s) multiple times
Expand to Level now relative, not absolute
Support for bulk updates in Set Property dialog
Filtering measures by '(Blank)' and '(NA)'
Filtering across links
Y-axis on charts
Additional currency formatters